2018 KEY AWARDS DATES:
- Fri 4th May - Awards Entry Portal OPEN
- Fri 1st June - Gala Dinner Ticket Link OPEN
- Mon 25th June - Awards Entry Portal CLOSED (extended)
- Thurs 28th June - Awards Online Voting OPEN (updated)
- Fri 6th July - Awards Online Voting CLOSE
- Sat 14th July - Macleay Valley Business Awards Gala Dinner
Do you want to enter the 2018 Macleay Valley Business Awards? Here is what you need to know:
These awards are designed with 4 key focuses:
- Creating an Opportunity for businesses to assess their past performance and plan for the future.
- Creating opportunities to promote your business to peers and the broader community.
- The winners to represent The Macleay Valley at a Regional and State levels and,
- To build business growth, success, awareness and prosperity for the Macleay Valley.
Entry Key Dates
- Nominations Open on FRIDAY 4th MAY 2018
- Nominations Close on MONDAY 18th JUNE 2018 - Complete the entry form for the Local Industry Awards and any of the Business Excellence Awards in the one place: www.macleayvalleychamber.
com.au. Go to ENTRY PORTAL here
Business Awards Workshops
There will be 8 workshops held around the valley to assist local business with understanding and entering the Awards. More details will be provided in the coming days.
Attend a Workshop or a Webinar in the Kempsey CBD, South West Rocks or Crescent Head. More details and book your seat HERE.
The Macleay Valley Business Awards provides an exceptional opportunity to recognise and reward amazing businesses whose passion, determination and success inspire other businesses and business people.
The Macleay Valley Business Awards are about more than just winning. They are the perfect opportunity for entrants to take a fresh look at their operation and have it assessed by experts. This Handbook outlines the award categories and explains how to apply. All entries are to be completed via the online entry form here
There are two distinct Award Levels available:
- Local Recognition Awards
- Excellence Awards Aligned to the NSW Business Chamber
Businesses and organisations can enter into more than one category.
All Entrants MUST enter a minimum of one of the Local Recognition Awards.
Entrants are encouraged to enter one of the NSW Business Chamber Aligned Awards.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Eligibility for Entrants
To be eligible to submit an application you should be a Member of a local business chamber or the NSW Business Chamber or be prepared to join the Macleay Valley Business Chamber.
- A business can enter one or more award categories and all entrants MUST enter one of the Local Recognition Awards.
- Entrants are encouraged to enter the NSW Chamber Awards as an optional entry.
- Members of the Business Chamber Executive cannot enter into an individual award however, they can enter their business into one of the other categories.
- All entries must be submitted online www.macleayvalleychamber.com.au
2. Eligibility for Voting in Local Recognition Awards
- Any individual or business can vote for a Local Recognition Applicant.
- There can be only one vote per IP address lodged. You can vote for all Entrants if you wish however you can only vote for a single entrant once.
3. Judging Process
A panel of independent experts will assess all entries to the Awards utilising a scoring system adopted by the NSW Business Chamber.
- The judges will be recruited from outside the region.
- All information supplied to the judging panel will remain confidential.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- All information supplied by an Entrant will remain confidential however each Entrant will be asked to supply a 100 word description of their business that be used for promotional purposes by the Chamber. By entering the Awards, you agree to have this information used for promotional purposes.
5. Social Media
- The Macleay Valley Business Chamber will undertake a major social media campaign to promote the Awards through Facebook, Instagram and online. By submitting an application you agree that Macleay Valley Business Chamber can use the 100-word biography of your business in our promotion of the event.
- By submitting an Awards entry, an entrant understands and agrees that the Chamber or our Awards Sponsors may contact entrants in relation to the Awards process or promotions and that entrant contact information may be provided to other parties for this purpose.