Winners of the 2017 Macleay Valley Business Awards presented by Coastline Credit Union, will progress as Finalists in the 2017 Mid North Coast NSW Business Chamber Regional Awards. The Macleay Valley Business Chamber itself has also made the cut and is a Finalist in the Local Chamber Award category.
The Regional Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Friday 25 August 2017 at Rydges, Port Macquarie.
“The Macleay Valley Business Chamber is delighted to see our local businesses represented to a regional audience.” Said Lisa McPherson, Executive Officer of the Macleay Valley Business Chamber.
“This is a fabulous opportunity to showcase quality businesses in the Valley and raise the profile of the local economy overall.”
Twelve of the Business Excellence categories in the Macleay Valley Business Awards are aligned with the Regional Awards. Regional Awards Winners will go on as Finalists in the NSW Business Chamber State Awards which will be held later this year in Sydney.
The following local business have been recently announced as Finalists:
- Young Business Executive: Amanda Hudson, Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd
- Young Entrepreneur: Tia Duck, TDK Creative
- Business Leader: Michael Milicevic, Macleay Options Inc
- Excellence in Social Enterprise: Macleay Options Inc
- Excellence in Innovation: Buddy & Me
- Start Up Superstar: Bucket Brewery Pty Ltd
- Excellence in Sustainability: Macleay Options Inc
- Excellence in Small Business: RedPoint
- Excellence in Business: Holiday Coast Credit Union Ltd
- Employer of Choice (joint winner): Macleay Options Inc
- Employer of Choice (joint winner): Seabreeze Beach Hotel