Mark your calendar...
2019 KEY AWARDS DATES:
- 26th March LAUNCH EVENT - 6pm
- 1st April Entries are now closed - 9am
- 1st April GALA TICKETS ON SALE
- ENTRIES CLOSE - EXTENDED to Mon 20th May
- 21st May VOTING OPEN - 9am
- 31st May VOTING CLOSES - 5pm
- 15th June GALA DINNER
Tickets are now closed.
We look forward to sharing the Awards announcements at the Business Awards Gala Dinner on Saturday, 15th June 2019
Thank you for celebrating local business with the Macleay Valley Business Awards.
Business Awards are now closed.
Do you want to enter the 2019 Macleay Valley Business Awards? Here is what you need to know:
These awards are designed with 4 key focuses:
- Creating an Opportunity for businesses to assess their past performance and plan for the future.
- Creating opportunities to promote your business to peers and the broader community.
- The winners to represent The Macleay Valley at a Regional and State levels and,
- To build business growth, success, awareness and prosperity for the Macleay Valley.
Entry Key Dates
- Entries Open on MONDAY 1st April 2019
- Nominations Close on FRIDAY 17th May 2019
- Complete the entry form for the Local Industry Awards and any of the Business Excellence Awards in the one place: www.macleayvalleychamber.
com.au. Go to ENTRY PORTAL here
The Macleay Valley Business Awards provides an exceptional opportunity to recognise and reward amazing businesses whose passion, determination and success inspire other businesses and business people.
The Macleay Valley Business Awards are about more than just winning. They are the perfect opportunity for entrants to take a fresh look at their operation and have it assessed by experts. This Handbook outlines the award categories and explains how to apply. All entries are to be completed via the online entry form here
There are two distinct Award Levels available:
- Local Recognition Awards
- Excellence Awards Aligned to the NSW Business Chamber
Businesses and organisations can enter into one local Award category and then any of the Aligned Awards.
All Entrants MUST enter one of the Local Recognition Awards.
Entrants are encouraged to enter one or more of the NSW Business Chamber Aligned Awards.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Eligibility for Entrants
To be eligible to submit an application you should be a Member of a local business chamber or the NSW Business Chamber or be prepared to join the Macleay Valley Business Chamber.
- A business can enter one or more award categories and all entrants MUST enter one of the Local Recognition Awards.
- Entrants are encouraged to enter the NSW Chamber Awards as an optional entry.
- Members of the Business Chamber Executive cannot enter into an individual award however, they can enter their business into one of the other categories.
- All entries must be submitted online www.macleayvalleychamber.com.au or via an offical entry form which can be collected at at Coastline Credit Union branch
2. Eligibility for Voting in Local Recognition Awards
- Any individual or business can vote for a Local Recognition Applicant.
- There can be only one vote per IP address lodged. You can vote for all Entrants if you wish however you can only vote for a single entrant once.
3. Judging Process
A panel of independent experts will assess all entries to the Awards utilising a scoring system adopted by the NSW Business Chamber.
- The judges will be recruited from outside the region.
- All information supplied to the judging panel will remain confidential.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- All information supplied by an Entrant will remain confidential however each Entrant will be asked to supply a 100 word description of their business that be used for promotional purposes by the Chamber. By entering the Awards, you agree to have this information used for promotional purposes.
5. Social Media
- The Macleay Valley Business Chamber will undertake a major social media campaign to promote the Awards through Facebook, Instagram and online. By submitting an application you agree that Macleay Valley Business Chamber can use the 100-word biography of your business in our promotion of the event.
- By submitting an Awards entry, an entrant understands and agrees that the Chamber or our Awards Sponsors may contact entrants in relation to the Awards process or promotions and that entrant contact information may be provided to other parties for this purpose.