Online Entries and Voting Are Now Closed
Do you want to enter the 2017 Macleay Valley Business Awards in 2017. Are you prepared and what do you need to know?
These awards are designed with 4 key focuses:
- Creating an Opportunity for businesses to assess their past performance and plan for the future.
- Creating opportunities to promote your business to peers and the broader community.
- The winners to represent The Macleay Valley at a Regional and State levels and,
- To build business growth, success, awareness and prosperity for the Macleay Valley.
- Nominations Open on FRIDAY 12th MAY 2017
- Nominations Close on FRIDAY 16th JUNE 2017 - Complete the entry form for the Local Industry Awards and any of the Business Excellence Awards in the one place: www.macleayvalleychamber.
- Attend a Workshop or a Webinar presented by The Business Awards Guide specialist, Peter Vane.
Business Awards Made Easy Workshop
Please note the change of date to Thursday 1st June 2017,
5.30pm, at the Kempsey Macleay RSL Club.
Whether you are brand new to Business Awards or a seasoned veteran, attendees will get great info at this workshop. Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes and to construct your entry to attract maximum points. Our presenter is Peter Vane of the Business Awards Guide. Be sure to reserve your spot! Register Here
Peter Vane from The Business Awards Guide is offering a free webinar over the next 4 weeks every Thursday afternoon at 5:30pm commencing on May 4.
This will be an opportunity for business owners and operators to understand what is required to do an Award winning entry. There will be tips and tricks to make that process easy. He will also cover the main mistakes entrants make that cost them dearly and describe how to avoid 'em. Each week Peter will review a sample entry question to demonstrate the key points. Also it will be a great chance for attendees to ask any questions they may have.
Anyone wanting to attend will need to register in advance for this meeting by clicking on the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note there is a limit of 50 attendees for any one session.
To Enter an Award Category
All local businesses are eligible to enter a Local Industry or a Business Excellence Award. Only members of the Macleay Valley Business Chamber are eligible to proceed to the NSW Regional Business Awards.
To lodge a vote for a nominated business, only one vote per IP address will be accepted on www.macleayvalleychamber.com.
Public Voting for People’s Choice Award
Any local business can nominate themselves or be nominated by member of the public. Nominations open 16th May & close 16th June. All nominations and voting will be advertised in the Macleay Argus or www.macleayvalleychamber.com.